Jio4GVoice is a great app that lets you access all the provided free offers with Jio SIM card on all 4g phones which do not have VOLTE support. Jio4GVoice lets you make free calls to any phone number in India. You can also make high quality video calls on your phone using the Jio4GVoice app on your phone. Jio4GVoice also works as a great messaging app for Jio users. If you do not have 4G VOLTE phone you will not be able to send offline text messages without Jio4GVoice app. You can use Jio4GVoice on both android and iOS devices.
Uninstalling Jio4GVoice is very easy on both iOS and Android platforms. If you want to remove Jio4GVoice from your phone for some reason, just follow the below given steps.
Delete Jio4GVoice Android
- Open app drawer. Tap and hold Jio4GVoice app icon for more than three seconds.
- You will feel a slight vibration and you will see the home screen in background.
- Two options will appear on the top of the screen of your android smart phone, “app info” and “Uninstall” respectively.
- Hold the Jio4GVoice app icon and drag it up on top of the “Uninstall” button and let go when the app icon turns red.
- Jio4GVoice will start uninstalling automatically. Tap “Done” when finished.
Delete Jio4GVoice iOS
- Locate the Jio4GVoice app icon on home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap and hold the Jio4GVoice app icon for more than three seconds.
- All the app icons will start to shake on your screen and a cross mark will appear on all app icons that are not with stock iOS.
- Tap the cross button on Jio4GVoice. You will see uninstall window, tap on “Delete” and the Jio4GVoice app will be uninstalled automatically.