Reliance Jio is a booming 4G LTE service provider in the Indian ecosystem.Being the booming service provider with great plans and exciting offers, Reliance Jio has a huge base of subscriber moving into this network.
Also, Reliance Jio has a wide range of Apps ecosystem in its club. These range of apps offers a great platform for information and entertainment for its subscriber. And the Important app in its ecosystem is My Jio.
My Jio app is the control center of all Jio related service for your SIM card. My Jio app offers facilities like recharging, choosing plans, view the available data and the used data history.
How to data used for the Day:
- Open My Jio application.
- You will have your Jio Number in the top and you can also link multiple numbers under the same application.
- In the first screen, you will be displayed with two tabs namely, “Dashboard” and “Balance”.
- You can click on the balance tab and it will display the data for the day. In the same screen, you can click on the usage button to view the Data, Calls, SMS, and Jio Wifi.
How to check my Plan and Validity:
- Open My Jio Application.
- You will find the Menu icon ( Three Line icon ) at the top left corner of the application.
- You will have all the options in the new card and you can find the My Plans.
- Click on the My Plan option and you will be able to find the plan that you are subscribed to and the validity of the plan will be displayed in the bottom of the plan.
Also, you can view the statement of calls and data for any time duration under the My statement tab. It will fetch all the details of the voice, inSMS and data usage of the SIM card at any time.