Reliance Jio is out in the wild for a pretty long time and many have purchased new Jio SIM and are enjoying the benefits of Jio offers.The benefits of Jio offer includes Unlimited calls, Unlimited data usage till FUP, free text message and many bundled apps with great subscription offers for the first 3 months with good value for the money.
But still, there are few people who haven’t tried these, hence its a brief guide for the people who are getting started with the first Jio SIM purchase.
Note: You need a 4G enabled smartphone device and an active mobile data connection, in order to make this task flawless. This application will not work properly on the 3G device and we will cover it up soon.
We don’t recommend using a Wi-Fi network because there can be some issues in the process and the whole time will be ruined by the fault.
Things to Remeber: A 4G device + Mobile data
Steps to Follow to Generate Jio SIM Barcode:
- Go to play store and search for MyJio application.
- Download and install the MyJio application on the device. The application is around 15-16 MB.
- Open the application.
- You will see a welcome screen and click the Get Jio SIM button.
- Enter the required details like First name, Last name, and your active mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the number and you need to verify the OTP on the screen.
- After verifying the OTP, you will need to select the state and city in the next screen.
- You will see the generated barcode on the screen.
You can either take a screenshot of the barcode or save it as an image in the gallery and later print it while you are getting back to the Jio Store. You can use this Jio barcode to get your first Jio SIM.