Reliance Jio is branching out its network access to all parts of India and making it a widely spread 4G network in the Indian market. The network has great plans for all kinds of its customer. With unlimited data(FUP) and unlimited calls, hence everybody tries to get the hand on it. But not all devices are compatible with Jio 4G.
Because Reliance Jio 4G requires voLTE to make calls from it to other networks. voLTE is a new technology which transmits voice calls over the LTE and offers extremely great quality. Hence as a workaround to get Jio 4G working on non-voLTE devices, here is the Jio4GVoice application form the Reliance Jio.
Here is a brief guide on how to get the Jio4Gvoice application on devices which are running on iOS 10.
Features of Jio4GVoice application:
The Jio4GVoice application makes your voLTE ready to make calls from the devices with LTE support. The application has many smart features like Rich text messaging features, HD audio, and HD video calling with the native application.
Jio4Gvoice app also allows you have conferencing calls feature in both audio and video, you can have a great gala over the phones with your friends hang.
Here is a simple Guide to get Jio4Gvoice for iOS 10:
- First of all, you need download to the Jio4GVoice application to the device.Get it => Jio4GVoice app for iOS.
- Install the application on the device.
- Register the application using an active Jio number.
- Once the application is installed you can enable mobile data and make calls over the application.
- All set for calling, you can enjoy Reliance Jio calls using Jio4Gvoice application.
Don’t forget to get the Jio4Gvoice application for your iOS devices from here. Jio4GVoice application.